"I miss the times... when i can just hang around in pple's room, to help pass the occasional lonely or sad or frustrated or even boring times... be it through chatting, mahjonging, catching a show or even just keeping quiet and listening to their funny conversation... having their great company until i finally surrender to fatigue and either concuss on their beds or just retreat back to my own room to sleep..." - chwanz #17 28Aug2008

"I miss the times... when I first came back to my room... i could happily see whether anyone in the 5th floor short wing...from c-pengz n c-chwanz lights that were switched on... I could hear the familiar noise from 6th floor... from the c-faith with her c-child... the laughter from 4th floor...from the c-aili, c-shimin with their c-crazy n always c-happy gang... n the ppl who chit-chat in xiu's room which is just below me... today is my first day of internship... when i came back today... ppl were asking me how was my first day... know what went up on my mind? are they asking about my first day of hall life without all of them? i wonder what should i answer... -_- i miss you ppl..." - c-kater #16


"Coming to C Block is like falling in love... how very true. Stay together my friends...this is merely another new beginning. Keep in touch and like always...Leave no one behind =) *Hall Withdrawal Symptoms*"- brendon #15


"i feel so stupid crying alone in your empty rooms but i just dont know what else to do now that 3 years of youtube videos, gorilla mask, comics and Chang beer has suddenly come to an end.

I wanted to put Bin Bin crackers and Baileys bottles on your empty shelves, and slippers outside your doors, so that it looks like you guys are still around and never went away, and that tonight we would still be going Fong Seng and talking cock at the rooftop.

Now that u guys are gone your rooms are so empty, just like how i feel. 7th floor is just bricks and mortar without u all around, and i cant sleep at night when its so quiet., without the familiar catchphrases, the rooftop door opening, Hip hop music and no one waking me up just so that we can go rooftop and act like it was gonna last forever. I miss u guys, i really do."- lionel #14


"I miss the times... when we will spend friday nights chatting in Wenhao's now Chwanz room chatting til daybreak and laughing at silly things. Will miss the late night chats, suppers breakfast and all the 3 1/2 years here." - liwei #13


"I miss the times... we would learn dance steps from Alvin in the lounge.. and also the movie nights that we used to have when i was in year one.. and also the making of our own spoof of the movie 300.. and also wanting to win everything for C block.. and also the passion from everyone to do well for C block.. Just look at the number of people running for block comm.. Enuff said" - big josh #12


"I miss the times... when i first came to c-blk and tot there's still at least a yr i can spend with everyone... when we have to wake up at 5 or 6 in the morning for our IBG trainings dat can be anywhere from CD area to biz carpark... when we were cheering and playing our hearts out at IBG not for the sake of glory, but for the block and everyone in it... when everything else seems secondary in comparison to c blk..." - small lionel #11


"i miss the times... during 07 IBG handball final against E block, where all the guys played so hard and tried to win for the final year. I miss IBG whereby our block always have the highest turn out and loudest cheer. And also a big thank you to all the final year who help integrate us into the block. I miss the block initiation whereby have to join from "2nd floor" that was really scary. I miss pink and blue whereby we have a super finale going every floor and kidnapped all the gals, lol." - 4k #10


"i miss the times... when people used to tell me to put on more weight... when winning eleven was more than just a game... when drinking sessions were daily occurences... and the people i love seemed like they will never leave..." - lester #9


"i miss the times... when we go around singing, 'in C-Block....you'll never be alone.' I hope the words in the song will remain in our heart forever... 101 heart, 1 soul on fire... " - shanice-baozhu #8


"I miss the time... during IBG girls floorball, when I was in year 1. Got reminded by alvin's entry.. We actually beat all the other blocks and tied with e block. Everyone of us had played so hard for c block and we really wanted to win. We ended up having to decide the final results through a penalty shoot out. Almost every single girl from c block already had a go at shooting and we still tied with e block. I remember especially faith, who was goalie then, trying her very best to guard the goal post. Although we ultimately lost, I remember how much block spirit I felt then. I remember faithie telling us she wanted to win it for the final years. Was so touched by her love for the final years.. and the c block spirit (:" - jiahui-triplet #7


"I miss the times... when we fought hard in IBG takraw 2006 for second place (because b block was too strong). kuanthye, kheng guan and I was playing the third ragu (which meant to be the weakest ragu in terms of skill), but we showed our mental strength by winning E Block in the two deciding matches.. we won them once in the first match then they changed the rule to have the chance to win us in the second time. As a result, they successfully provoked us and it was the time we came closely together promised to defeat them again and... we made it!!! everyone of us was super happy celebrating the victory... you all remember? jieling played for our final takraw game after we got in... and even mr. vivek also!! hahaha... we played like a family... =) and that is called the c block spirit..." - c-kater #6


"I miss the times... going around every floor of c-block jio-ing people to have supper with the triplets. I miss the times I felt I knew everyone in c block well enough, I could happily, comfortably say hi to all the c blockers. I miss the times we gather in each others' rooms chatting for many hours at a go. I miss all the breakfasts and dinners I used to go, and the conversations at the dining hall." - jiahui-triplet #5


"I miss the times... in c block... my home in KR... where i meet the greatest people, had the most wonderful experiences... from the day i entered, till now, every moment is still clear in my mind.. without c block, my hall life, my uni life will not be complete... though some people may not remain at the end of the sem, i truly hope the rest of the block will continue their legacy, the contributions and hardwork they've put in to make this place so great..." - xinyi-triplet #4


"I miss the times... especially night cycling... especially at the very end when i see fellow frens get their shots taken as they jump in mid air to do the human 'C', funny stunts and poses... its amazing how u see them pull all the stunts despite a long night... watching ur fellow frens enjoying themselves so much really makes you forget your own fatigue and wanna join in the fun with them! now that's something which is truly unique to C Block..." - chwanz #3


"I miss the times... when I first came to c block, I was so amazed by the c block rooftop. uoonhow told me is brendon, baozhu and him (cblockcom0506) who came back during vacation to decorate this wonderful sky garden. Since then it has become my favorite place in KR... and it is where I always saw brendon in the morning, taking care of his plant, feeding his turtle... and I remember he told me: 'If you want to bond the c-blockers together, you need a nice place for them to interact with each other.' and ya.. he made it... thank you" - c-kater #2


"I miss the times... when we were wearing the same yellow block jersey together... supporting each other... playing together for C block... and the c block whoosh (for the faith and fighting spirit...)!" - c-kater #1




* write down your message as a comment if you want it to be displayed in this page.

2 comments:

alvinsj said...

add a request here to post your message...

- i miss the times... n the people... -

Anonymous said...

i miss the times when i can just hang around in pple's room, to help pass the occasional lonely or sad or frustrated or even boring times... be it through chatting, mahjonging, catching a show or even just keeping quiet and listening to their funny conversation... having their great company until i finally surrender to fatigue and either concuss on their beds or just retreat back to my own room to sleep...